DELTA-8 Dabs Wax
Highly potent, ultra-flavorful, with a super smooth finish. Exhale crumble is a powerful Delta 8 THC concentrate. If you want to experience Delta 8 to the fullest, crumble is the option for you. Our concentrates only contain pure Delta 8 THC with added organic terpenes to complement the strain’s flavor. With crumble, all you need is a tiny dab to feel the full effects of Delta 8 THC.
GET 20% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!
WHY ARE DELTA-8 DABS SO POPULAR?
WHY ARE DELTA-8 DABS SO POPULAR?
Easily vaporized. Produces a 40-50% bioavailability (the amount of D8 your body can effectively utilize). Because it’s highly concentrated, you can consume small amounts and acquire high levels of D8. It’s a full spectrum hemp product, meaning that all the compounds in hemp work together to create an even more effective product.
Delta 8 THC is a naturally occurring cannabinoid that makes up less than 1% of a hemp plant. Due to the scarcity of D8, it is highly inefficient and expensive to extract. However, through a method called isomerization, enough D8 is created to meet consumer demand.
Delta 8 is popular for producing euphoric sensations without any intoxicating effects. In addition, it can also amplify and relieve many processes important to homeostasis, such as improving mood, boosting appetite, regulating digestive troubles, and promoting rest, among other benefits.
Although Delta 8 THC produces a slight euphoria, it’s important to note that it’s NOT to be confused with the more intense intoxication and psychoactive effects you’ll get from the more commonly known Delta 9 THC. You can find high levels of Delta 9 THC in marijuana or weed products.
D8 interacts with the receptors of your endocannabinoid system (ECS). The ECS is a complex network of internal receptors that regulate key homeostatic processes like mental function, digestive stability, and immune response, among many others. The ECS exists in every human body and mammal on Earth!
The effect of Delta 8 on your ECS is greatest when it works in combination with other cannabinoids like CBD and THC and with the terpenes and flavonoids found in hemp plants. The entourage effect generated by these compounds is what makes D8 so effective.
Yes, Delta 8 is 100% federally legal in the United States! However, because each state has different laws, its legality can vary from state to state. The 2018 Farm Bill made hemp and all hemp-derived CBD products with 0.3% or less THC federally legal. Delta 8 THC products, like D8 wax, are made from 100% federally legal hemp.
Although D8 can be derived from marijuana, it won’t be legal since marijuana is still federally illegal. Before you decide to buy any D8 products, you should research your state laws regarding D8’s legality just to be safe!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF DELTA 8 WAX?
- Improving mood
- Lowering anxiousness and irritability
- Increasing focus
- Boosting appetite
- Reducing discomfort and soreness
- Aiding mobility
- Promoting relaxation
HOW IS DELTA 8 WAX MADE?
Delta 8 wax is made by first extracting CBD from hemp flower using the CO2 extraction technique. Although cheaper extraction methods exist, CO2 extraction is utilized by reputable brands like Exhale Wellness for its safe and clean process. This method dissolves the flower’s trichomes, the hair-like crystalline outgrowths responsible for making the cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids unique to each strain, and strips them of these compounds. The solution is captured and further processed.
Isomerization takes the highly similar cannabinoid CBD and chemically converts it into Delta 8 by altering the structure of the compound’s carbon atoms and creating Delta 8 in large amounts. Once the D8 distillate is actualized, it can be infused into a variety of CBD products. Manipulation of the temperature and pressure during the production process can generate several different forms of concentrates.
WHAT TYPES OF DELTA 8 PRODUCTS CAN YOU DAB WITH?
- Crumble – Typically a mustard yellow color, this delicate concentrate is easily broken when handled and resembles the fragmented consistency of bleu cheese crumbles.
- Shatter – A transparent and semi-opaque concentrate that typically looks like an amber piece of glass. It’s riddled with holes and resembles a slice of Swiss cheese that turns into a sticky liquid resembling honey.
- Budder – Heavy and creamy consistency similar to peanut butter or margarine. Budder is typically a golden yellow color.
- Rosin – This type of concentrate is created using a different extraction method than other concentrates. Pressurized heat gives way to a Rosin, which ranges from dark gold to amber color and is similar to D8 wax in texture.
Delta 8 wax, crumble, and other concentrates we previously discussed are popular with dabbers for several reasons.
Several characteristics of why D8 concentrates are ideal include:
- Potency: They contain the most potent form of Delta 8 and have extremely high purity, usually above 90%.
- Versatility: Concentrates can be dabbed, vaped, or made into edibles.
- Visualizing Quality: You can visually tell high-quality (light yellow colors) from low-quality (dark brown colors) concentrates.
- Long Shelf-Life: They have a shelf life of 6-8 months if stored correctly.
- Easily Stored: Compact and easy storage, usually in dark, cool, and dry environments for longevity.
- Variety: As mentioned in the previous section, several types of concentrates are available to choose from.
WHAT TYPES OF DELTA 8 PRODUCTS CAN YOU DAB WITH?
Using a dab rig is a very straightforward process that anyone can do. You can easily take D8 wax dabs at your convenience and receive the many benefits of Delta 8.
- Fill your dab rig’s chamber with clean water up to the waterline.
- Use a torch to heat the bottom of the nail until it turns red. If you’re using an electric nail, set the heat between 325-400 F. Once the nail is hot, wait 30-45 seconds for it to cool to prevent scorching your D8 wax.
- Use your dab tool to carefully place a small amount of your D8 wax onto the hot surface of the nail and slowly inhale through the mouthpiece.
- Use a carb cap (an additional accessory you can purchase) to cover the dab and regulate the airflow to give you a better hit.
- Exhale the vapor. Repeat this process until you are satisfied.
Other MethodsVaping your D8 wax is a great alternative to using a dab rig. Dab pens have many benefits like convenience and portability and are small enough to keep in your coat pocket or purse. They are also more discreet and less clunky than a rig. If you choose to vape wax, then you need to purchase a high-quality vaporizer made for dabbing.
Eating wax is as unappetizing as it sounds and is not recommended. Delta 8 wax provides the most potent effects when heated and consumed with a dab rig. If you’re still determined to ingest D8 wax, you can add it to meals cooked at a low heat to preserve the wax’s potency. However, if you prefer to consume Delta 8, we recommend trying one of our many edibles like D8 gummies, oil tinctures, or soft gels.
Since Delta 8 wax is highly concentrated, it will produce an intense euphoria compared to other D8 products.
For Delta 8 THC enthusiasts, wax dabs are mostly well-tolerated and have very few drawbacks. However, there can be some minor side effects for some, especially those not used to Delta 8.
Some temporary and common effects of Delta 8 wax dabs include:
- Dry mouth
- Increased hunger
- Slight nervousness
- Intense euphoria
If you’re looking for the best Delta 8 wax products around, then you’re at the right place at Exhale Wellness! Unlike other companies, we pride ourselves on our commitment to providing high-quality products made with your safety in mind. Attention to detail is the reason why we have the best Delta 8 wax dabs around.
All of our concentrates are made with the following standards:
- Hemp flower-derived Delta 8 THC
- 100% naturally-grown USA hemp
- 2018 Farm Bill compliant
- Full spectrum concentrate bursting with natural cannabinoids and hemp plant terpenes
- No additives or preservatives
- No MCT, PG, VG, or PEG Oil
- Third-party lab-tested with a Certificate of Analysis (COA) to ensure your safety and guarantee our great quality.
Whether you’re purchasing something for the first time or a returning customer, we provide free and fast shipping on all of our amazing products. Want to guarantee you never run out of your favorite dab? Then sign up for our free subscription service and receive 25% off on every order! Not only will you have the best Delta 8 wax delivered straight to your doorstep discreetly, but you’ll also save money in the process!
When it comes to getting an optimal Delta 8 experience, one of the most potent products you can use is Delta 8 wax dabs. This flexible and gooey concentrate is best used with a dab rig to deliver stimulating and exhilarating vapors that will put you in a state of utter euphoria. Industry leaders like Exhale Wellness don’t mind spending the extra money to make sure you receive Delta 8 concentrates produced using safe and clean industrial methods.
From wax to crumble, there’s a Delta 8 concentrate available for just about everyone. The next time you want to kick back, relax, and get your mind off things, try a Delta 8 wax dab. Just remember it doesn’t take much. In fact, just a little dab’ll do ya!